422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Kiss Me While I Sleep: A Novel

Kiss Me While I Sleep - Linda Howard The only reason I gave this book 2 stars is because of the mystery line. I've missed reading thrillers and I was curious to find out what would happen in the end. However, the love line was hopeless. It was... words fail me, actually. Words are not able to describe just how implausible, ridiculous and stupid the whole "love story" was. Here we have the main heroine who lives a practically chaste life - but two days of seeing our main hero and she is into having wild sex non-stop. Interesting. But hey, wait, that's not all! After three days she loves him. Yes, you heard it right. She's not in love, she *loves* him. I knew sex could work wonders on people but to that extent? Forgive me for being naive but I had always thought you actually need to *know" the person of your feelings a bit in order to have those feelings in the first place. Obviously, it doesn't work that way for our lovely heroine. As for the object of her wild affection, well, here we have a typical alpha male, shouting, bossing around, a real macho etc etc. I understand it may be exciting for some people. For me it is pathetic.As for the above-mentioned night of wild sex... Well, can you guess just how many orgasms can one have and how many times the main hero can be proud of his extreme manhood - during one night? Don't bother - whatever comes into your mind will certainly be less than what our lovebirds got to experience. I know the book is a work of fiction but still, shouldn't there be at list a hint of realism in there?To cut a long story short, spare yourself the pain and don't read the book - there are many better books out there, including those by Linda Howard.