422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Odette Toulemonde Et Autres Histoires (Romans, Nouvelles, Recits (Domaine Francais)) (French Edition) - Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt This was a lovely, lovely collection of stories. I loved them all (except for the last one), and especially "Odette" which (of course) made me sob. I saw the film and I enjoyed it but I really think the novel is so much better and so much more touching. This was my first by Schmitt and it makes me want to grab his other books and read them all. His language is easy (no problem to read in the original) but not boring and not overly simplistic, his stories are all very entertaining and with a twist, and some of them are real pearls and make you want to stop and think, and that's something I appreciate most about any book.