422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

This Year I Will...: How to Finally Change a Habit, Keep a Resolution, or Make a Dream Come True - M.J. Ryan For me, this book arrived a bit too late. I have already, more or less, and with some failures along the way, figured out how to keep the resolutions myself (or maybe with some help of the zillion self-help books I've read on the subject before :)). So most of the time I couldn't help thinking "hey, that's exactly what I'm doing" - defining my goals with precision, setting deadlines, keeping record of the current progress etc. However the great thing about the book is that it gathers all the methods neatly into one pile, for you to try, test and then pick what works best for you. It also warns you against the pitfalls of perfectionism, all-or-nothing thinking and giving it all up once you've succumbed to that huge ice-cream and skipped gym :) Some things were new for me, and certain questions are definitely worth asking yourself. However, I was hoping for more information on the subject. Although maybe there is simply nothing else to write - I somehow suspect the secret to achieving goals is simply doing what you planned :)