422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Coping with Fears and Phobias (Coping with (Oneworld))

Coping with Fears and Phobias: A CBT Guide to Understanding and Facing Your Anxieties - Warren Mansell This is a must-read for anyone who has phobias, panic attacks and the like. The book is extremely easy to read, the author's approach to the problem is both sensible, realistic and - what's more important - never condescending. He doesn't say things that too many self-help authors are guilty of: every method will work for you, it will be easy, I know it better, you must read the whole book, you must, must, must... There are no "must"s here and that's what I particularly like. After the explanation of basic body-mind connections and how they affect us, he gives some quite useful techniques for immediate relief, followed by a 10 step desentization plan.I haven't yet started the plan but already much of what I tried from the book is helping me. Hope to see even more results with the 10 steps!