422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Odwazne Dusze

Odważne Dusze: Czy planujemy swoje życie przed przyjściem na świat? - Robert Schwartz, Magdalena Niemczyk I liked the concept of the book which is something I've believed since some time, and reading books like this only makes me believe it more. Indeed, pre-birth planning and reincarnations make more sense and seem more logical than any other spiritual/religious explanation of why things are the way the are - at least, to me. This particular book is not exactly entertaining (after all, the subject itself is far from being so) and it took me a long time to read (also, I think it could be made shorter). And I would not recommend it those who are non-believers or just willing to get introduced to the subject of reincarnation. But for anyone who has been doing some reading and self-discovery and wants to learn more, I think it's an excellent one.Also, there's a hidden bonus - next time you start complaining about whatever it is you dislike about your life, you may remind yourself it was your own choice and there was a reason behind it :)