422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

The Grail (Area 51, Bk. 5)

The Grail - Robert Doherty, Bob Mayer What I really admire is that despite this book being the 5th in the series, the author still manages to pull it off. There's as much tension, mystery and action as ever. It's not easy to hold the reader's attention throughout one book, let alone a whole series, and Bob Mayer does it like no one else. Even though there's not much character development, I still love the little eccentric group fighting off the big threat: an African professor, an old Chinese archeologist, a Russian military man and - of course - a bunch of Americans, including the main characters, Mike Turcotte and Lisa Duncan. Everybody is hiding something, nothing is what it seems, the war is raging on. There's no time to stop and think - the pace of the book is incredible, and the military details are also pretty impressive. Great book, great series.