422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Mystic and Rider (The Twelve Houses, Book 1)

Mystic and Rider - Sharon Shinn Wow. WOW. What a gorgeous book!I never thought I would enjoy fantasy so much. Well ok, the romance part helped a bit :) But it was so fascinating to see this illusional world full of so many details and looking so real, and all the main characters together, side by side, through good and the bad, on a journey to change so much in everyone's lives. There was magic, there was adventure, there was danger, there was love, hope, friendship - everything. But the thing I liked best of all was this feeling of togetherness, of how a small group of people (plus one very dangerous animal) who initially doubted each other, learnt not only to cooperate but also to appreciate and protect each other.Let's add a strong female character - no whining or fainting or mindless flirting and some really impressive magic. Aaah. LOVED it.