422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

La perla secreta (Spanish Edition)

La Perla Secreta - Mary Balogh The book was not so bad, no. Especially as the book for practising Spanish. However at times I did wish I could just grab the oh-so-romantic hero by, hmm, whatever part of his body and shout it into his ears: "Stop being an idiot!". Really, just how far one can go in being "noble" and "loyal" and other rubbish of the kind? A psychologist would probably find an adequate explanation for the characters obsession with "doing things right" and putting anyone else first. Maybe they had a harsh life (yep, they did - of course). Maybe they have self-confidence issues (yep, they do). Maybe they are afraid of being happy. Either way, the whole nobleness-at-my-cost thing was really getting on my nerves. If I had a choice between being happy and hurting someone else's feelings (and that someone else is not my nearest&dearest), then sorry, it wouldn't take me 5 minutes to make a decision in favour of my own happiness. I guess I'm too selfish. Then again, I probably have much less drama in my life. And I'm really glad I do.