422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

The Cat Behavior Answer Book: Practical Insights & Proven Solutions for Your Feline Questions - Arden Moore This book was totally amazing!Despite having read various stuff on cats and despite inevitable repetitions, as well as the fact that a good deal of the information was something I already know, the book is still plain gorgeous. Why? Because of the cute drawings, of course! :) It's one of those things you feel thrilled just to hold in your hands: good paper, good font, amazing black&white drawings, interesting random facts about cats (really enjoyed those), a lot of useful information. I especially liked the instructions on cat training, cat character types and the cat IQ test (my kitty passed it with flying colours lol).I thought I have read it and knew it all before but this book explained a lot of the things I did not understand: why my cat likes to eat from the floor instead of her bowl, why she dosn't care for some of her food until I put it right under her nose and practically into her mouth, why she seems uninterested in a toy close to her but gets all excited when it's moving from a distance.There was even some esoteric advice, including calming your cat with flower essences, improving its behavour with harp music and guessing cat's character by the form of its snout. Guess what? Those seem to work! :)The question and answer format is something I normally dislike but it was done quite well (and written with a sense of humour which I appreciate a lot).One of the best books on cats ever!