422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Fire Study (Study, Book 3)

Fire Study - Maria V. Snyder I'm actually sort of disappointed with this book. What should have been a great trilogy turned out to be a "great first book, then 2 average ones", and that's a pity.WHY does the author need to retell the previous events all the time??? If someone doesn't know, let him read book 1 and 2. And for those who know, it is so utterly annoying I had to keep myself from breaking my ereader (not his fault after all).Where was Valek the first half of the book? Isn't it clear the readers may want to know what he's up to?My only consolation is Kiki. That's one cool telepathic horse :)