422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Stuff Parisians Like: Discovering the Quoi in the Je Ne Sais Quoi

Stuff Parisians Like: Discovering the Quoi in the Je Ne Sais Quoi - Olivier Magny This is a very light and amusing read which, in my view, makes fun not only of Parisians, but also of any citizen of a capital in any Western country. If you've ever been to Paris, you will definitely agree with the author at least on several points. If you ever talked to young (and not so young) people from France, you will have to admit that "sympa" and "putain" are used far too often :)Of course, this is just a humorous book and it should be taken as such. It's not a guidebook or a philosophical treatise, so there's really no need to take it too seriously. Just have fun reading :)