422 Obserwatorzy
13 Obserwuję
anna3101

Ania's books

I'm an aquarius and yes, I do believe in the signs of zodiac :) I believe pretty much in everything (UFOs, reincarnation, ghosts, magic), I love animals (especially cats and ducks), am a vegetarian and will not buy anything tested on animals. I enjoy learning foreign languages, I speak Russian (my native), Polish, English, French as well as some basic Spanish and Italian (I'm also learning Dutch). As for reading... well, yes, I'm doing that all the time :) I love Russian, English and French classics, as well as typical chick-lit and thrillers, and there really is no genre I don't like at all, if it's well-written and has a good plot.

My account on Goodreads: anna3101

Teraz czytam

Czarna lista firm
Klaus Werner-Lobo, Hans Weiss
Jak dobrze mówić i pisać po polsku
Andrzej Markowski
Nadaj życiu kierunek
Jörg Knoblauch, Johannes Hüger, Marcus Mockler, Werner Tiki Küstenmacher
New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Workbook (Ring-bound)
Betty Edwards
Diet coaching. Poradnik dla wiecznie odchudzających się
Urszula Mijakoska
Dramat udanego dziecka
Alice Miller
Fodor's Costa Rica 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Fodor's
Eyewitness Companions: Religions (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
Philip Wilkinson
You're in Charge: A Guide to Becoming Your Own Therapist
Janette Rainwater
The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
Bonnie Neubauer

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) - Mindy Kaling I love Mindy's character in "The Office" and I'm a big fan of the series. I also love funny books that make you laugh out loud. Unfortunately, it wasn't one of those.What I did like about this book:1. Mindy is a very nice person and you can feel it.2. There were some funny moments.Unfortunately, that's all.What I didn't like about this book:1.As I don't live in the U.S., I couldn't appreciate or relate to many things she mentions. I don't know most of the "big stars" she works with or knows, the same goes for TV shows/networks/whatever else.2.There is no beginning or ending, it's just a collection of random thoughts on everything. The idea itself is nice, but it could do with a better text organization.3. I really wanted to know more about her work in "The Office" but she talks about it very briefly.4. Some events are described in great detail (too many details for my liking), while certain others are just left out.It's ok for reading while you have downtime with no other books at hand, but I definitely wouldn't want to reread it.